Users of this website, which is operated by PJM Group Limited ("the Company") is strongly committed to preserving the privacy and ensuring the security of its customers.
- The Company collects information from visitors through site registration, submission of information when purchasing products and through the acceptance of cookies. The Company will not collect information from you if you do not want us to collect it.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- The Company uses a secure firewall to keep out unauthorized users and ensure the integrity of our systems. We are vigilant about protecting our site from unwanted intrusions.
- The Company does not sell, trade, or otherwise release any personal information on our site visitors or subscribers. We respect your desire for privacy and zealously protect any information you give us. Your information is safe with us!
The Company respects your privacy and keeps your personal information secure. We do not share your private information with any outside organization except to facilitate the processing and delivery of an order that you placed with us. Our site's registration form asks you to give us contact information, including your billing address, shipping address, credit card information, and email address.
We use the information provided to facilitate the current and any subsequent orders. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders (drop shipments, third parties), delivering packages (i.e. UPS, FedEx, and USPS, China Post, Container Shipping company’s), and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.